недеља, 19. новембар 2017.

Jacket Pattern ....

Hello friends ... I wanted to share with you my caliber of jackets I made recently. Everyone keeps asking me which pattern I use, but as I said, I do not download and use it anywhere, and this pattern I prepared to tell you is also out of my jackets. I remember you and remembered how I was getting out of my writing in my Lace Caketim .... But the more questions I have about the moldings, the more I think the molds will give me the measurements, maybe the help ...
What you are going to do with the jacket or shirt above is the back part. The measurements are the same as I gave in the picture. I am dressed in 38-40 sizes and these are the measurements I usually use in seams. But when I put it on the cloth, I usually leave a few more stitches. Narrowing is easy, but impossible to add :) If you get plenty or if you have a pot on your back, you can collapse from the center of your back according to your body. So you will have a chance to sit on the belly. You may have gone to the pods on the shoulders. I often use this method of collapse, for example :)

This is the front of the jacket. If you turn this piece upside down, you'll cut the other side too. You see a jacket on that model. If there is collar, there will be some changes in the cut. The collar is added in the front middle section. you can find their models online. If necessary, you can also place your body in your body by punching under the chest.
This is the arm model I use. Jackets usually have two-part arm cuts, but since I sew lace, one piece is also suitable. But if you are dealing with thick fabrics, a single piece of arm will not look good. This model will be sufficient for thin fabrics. If you want ruffle details or movement in the shoulder part of the collar for this flat model ko, if you increase the height by 10 cm you can provide that movement ..


As I said in my article, it is totally connected to mathematical work and a little bit of frontal thinking. You should measure well and determine what you will do from the beginning. Sometimes my stitches are also inaccurate, and another way to draw my own short cuts I have a long bend I cut a long bell :) I do not know what I need some practical ideas. If you think it's complicated, it will be giant. I just need a little help, maybe. I'm trying to tell you the problem :)

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

Peplum and Winter Dress ...

Hello. Actually, I do not for a long time or it seems to me loooong long post written for granted :) Almost every day something stare attac...